CASE Construction Equipment has seen, and influenced, quite a bit of change during the past 180 years.
With that influential legacy as a foundation, the iconic manufacturer has made impressive strides since CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2020. At CONEXPO 2023, the company is unveiling “The New CASE” to the world: the culmination of three years of innovation, agility, and hustle resulting in a new attitude, voice, and culture at CASE.
“CASE is building on an enviable, 180-year heritage of making a difference in our industry and the world,” says Terry Dolan, vice president — North America, CASE Construction Equipment. “The past three years have led us to the next chapter in our evolution, focused on one goal: to help customers get more work done, easier and more profitably than ever before. We are committed to the promise that no one will outwork us in earning customers’ trust and helping their businesses thrive.”
At CONEXPO 2023, CASE will be showcasing industry and business solutions to make contractors’ jobs easier — this includes more than 30 new machines, tons of new attachments, ingenious new technology as well as educational sessions.
“It’s all about telling that complete story — obviously our iron is part of that, but it also extends to our collaborative fleet management and support solutions that are never further away than the phone in your pocket, our captive financing partners at CNH Industrial Capital that help businesses make smart decisions anchored in growth and sustainability, and a parts and attachments network that is robust and focused on helping customers get the most out of their CASE equipment. All supported by the strength and the passion of the North American CASE dealer network.”
Dolan offers a brief history of the moves CASE has made in recent years as proof points of this and what is to come:
- With an eye on industry trends, CASE is expanding its backhoe loader product line to include new models with more dynamic configurations such as tool carrier front ends and side-shift backhoes — all with an eye to growing infrastructure investment and a challenging labor market that places greater importance on equipment investment with two-in-one capabilities versus standalone machines.
- After the introduction of the industry’s first fully electric backhoe loader at CONEXPO 2020, the company has continued with its commitment to electrifying additional core product lines with new electrified mini excavators and compact loaders at CONEXPO 2023 – delivering all of the benefits of electrified equipment, including zero emissions, low noise, and a more satisfying operator experience.
- CNH Industrial, the parent company of CASE, acquired Sampierana — positioning CASE as a leader in the explosive mini excavator market while also expanding into exciting new product categories and technological innovation such as with the TL100 mini track loader being revealed at CONEXPO.
- CNH Industrial also struck an agreement with Tobroco-Giant for the sales, distribution, service and support of an entire line of small articulated loaders under the CASE banner in North America, adding new opportunities for customers and dealers to grow with the CASE brand.
- The company continues to focus on the proliferation of collaborative fleet management technologies through the expansion of the CASE SiteConnect Module and the launch of new programs like CASE TrackCare, an undercarriage monitoring program that makes CASE dealers a destination for the lifecycle care of steel undercarriages for all makes and models of construction equipment — helping lower total cost of ownership on one of the most costly service items on any piece of construction equipment.
- The company leveraged its crown jewel equipment demo and testing destination — Tomahawk (Wis.) Customer Experience Center — for eight weeks in 2022 to conduct intensive training with the entirety of its North American dealer network — focusing on building consultative relationships with customers and partners in the industry.
- CASE introduced the largest and strongest compact track loader ever unleashed on the industry: The TV620B.
- The company introduced a whole new product category and a first-of-its-kind machine in 2022 when it launched the CASE Minotaur DL550 compact dozer loader.
- Further nurturing and support of existing relationships like veteran-led disaster response organization Team Rubicon, and new partnerships dedicated to improving the life of the equipment operator (BRUNT Workwear) and attracting new talent to the industry at a younger age (Crew Collaborative).
“We’re a 180-year-old company making moves like a startup, and we’re just getting started,” says Dolan. “From dozens of swift, smooth and smart new products to an operator-first focus that is both ingenuity-obsessed and anchored in practical innovation — no one will outwork CASE and our dealer network in being your most valued partners now and into the future.”
TAKE NOTE: CASE will be exhibiting at CONEXPO 2023 March 14-18, 2023 in the brand-new West Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center — booth W40800. To keep up to date, visit CaseCE.com.