Hytera is an industry leader in bringing next generation radio technology to the market, including professional-grade Push-To-Talk over Cellular (PoC) radios that provide instant group calling, and fleet dispatching. Hytera PoC radios provide reliable and easy-to-use group communications to increase efficiencies coordinating workers and building materials, improve worker safety, reduce liability, and save money.
How Hytera PoC Radios save contractors time and money:
- Loud And Clear Audio: Industry leading audio quality with digital noise cancellation and powerful high-volume, front-facing speakers provide clear communication for loud jobsites and work vehicles.
- Ruggedized and IP MIL-STD Rated: Hytera PoC radios are built tough to withstand dropping, impacts, dust, spraying water, and complete submersion.
- Built-In Cameras: Share high-definition images and stream live video to provide supervisors accurate details for real-time decision making and problem solving.
- Worker Safety: Emergency alarms can be sent to other radios and a dispatcher with the touch of a button to improve worker safety and reduce liability.
- Safe In-Vehicle Use: Unlike cellphones, tablets, and handheld devices, the Hytera mobile radio is a legal and DOT compliant device for safe communications while driving.
- Long Battery Life: Hytera PoC devices operate for up to 24 hours on a single charge for guaranteed operation over long shifts.
- Nationwide Coverage: 4G/LTE cellular and Wi-Fi networks for unlimited range enables covering all jobsites with instant group or individual calling supporting data, voice, and video.
Hytera provides a wide variety of PoC handheld radios, mobile radios, video bodycams, and mobile smart devices that also run construction business applications. These devices can be mixed and matched to meet your specific needs while providing a wide variety of features and come with critical accessories including belt holsters, charging options, and wired/wireless audio options.
Hytera PoC devices are supported with the Hytera HALO Dispatch web-based communication and location tracking application. The dispatch application provides the most flexible calling available with instant group calling and individual calling. Dynamic groups can be quickly created with a simple list selection or geographically by selecting an area on the dispatch map. Track and coordinate remote worker or fleet locations with mapped travel routes, geofencing, and time stamps.
Hytera offers both a low-cost annual subscription plan (HALO Nationwide) and an own your own system (HALO OnSite/OnSite Plus Systems). Both enable reliable and private communications which can be quickly deployed for a lower cost than traditional radio systems.
Hytera PoC communications solutions save contractors, subcontractors, and building material suppliers time and money with radio systems that enable instant group calls, sharing images and video, and provides features to help keep workers safe and on the job.
To learn more, visit www.hytera.us/poc-solutions.